Sunday, December 6, 2009

Good Taste

I recently decided I needed to start recording the foods I make or eat, recipes I create or gank, and pictures I take of all of the above. Thus the reason and inspiration for this blog. Plus food is so pretty and so interesting and there are limitless combinations and experimentations... I grow giddy just considering the possibilities!
I am pretty excited about it actually. It is a dream of mine that maybe someday someone will stumble across this and find inspiration for their own creations! If that someone is you... be sure to comment and let me know how things went for you... and check back often. For those of you not adventurous in the kitchen there will at least be some drool worthy pictures on here. :)
Enjoy, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment